Terms of Service
A commission can be requested by using the commission form, which can be found on the Commissions page. All the art drawn are doodles and not fully rendered illustrations. Payment will be upfront! An invoice will be sent to the client via Paypal and I will start on the client’s commission after the payment is received. Small changes to the finished artwork can be requested.
Payment will be requested upfront. An invoice will be sent via Paypal. When I receive a client’s payment, I can start working on their commission. Prices differ per type of commission the client requested.
Only currency accepted are in Euros or Dollars. Dutchies can also pay via Tikkie.
Refunds* are possible before I’ve started working on a client’s commission. If I have already started working on their commission, they will be refunded partially*, because I have used my working time to work on their commission, and that can not be refunded. They are also not allowed to request the unfinished artwork.
If the client is not satisfied with the finished product, they will not get a refund. Small changes can be made by request.
* Paypal fees and currency conversion excluded
I, as the artist…
- Can turn down any commission in any type of reason.
- Am allowed to share and or advertise the finished artwork on their social media unless requested not to by the client.
- Can work on other artworks without feeling forced or pressured to work on the client’s commission.
- Only communicate in English and Dutch, any other languages will be ignored (I know I’m Filipino, but unfortunately, I do not speak Tagalog, only understand a little bit of Bisaya).
You, as the client…
- Are allowed to use the finished piece for personal use, share it on their social media, or print it out for personal use.
- Are NOT allowed to use the finished piece for profit or commercial use! Unless discussed with the artist. This does mean the prices will go up.
- Are NOT allowed to remove the artist’s watermark or claim it as their own made artwork. If the artist’s watermark is cropped out of the artwork, should the artist be credited in the description or linked to their social media.
- Are allowed to request tiny changes/corrections in the finished artwork. Larger edits will cost extra.
- I do NOT accept racism, bigotry, discrimination etc.
- Choosing beggars will be ignored. Oh, and if they keep coming, they can find themselves on r/choosingbeggars. Have fun.
- Be yourself, and be polite! You can use as many emojis as you like. I love enthusiasm!
- I will NOT draw nudity, porn and/or mecha.
- What I can draw are humanoid characters and animals (mainly cats). Which means anthro and furries are welcomed with open arms.